What does the photo mean?


If you saw the pic and immediately knew what this was gonna be about, good job! You're a pro! 
If you had to look at it a couple times before figuring it out, it means you've seen it before. 
And if you still don't have a clue, sit tight 'cause I'm about to make things clear. 

On behalf of my fellow pros, I present to you: the FAKE SMILE. Some of you think you know it but it's a lie. 
The fake smile is commonly used these days. Your friends do it, your siblings do it, heck! Even your parents do it. 

I am one of those who give fake smiles a lot. Most times the situation is awkward and you don't want to be flat out rude. At this point, I'm laughing thinking back to all the times people said my fake smile was amazing.

I just want to speak on behalf of us pros, we're not trying to be fake, that's just the only choice we have. Being stuck in a talk with a stranger who is hitting on you calls for a fake smile. I live in a society where they teach you that smiling is for courtesy so even if an adult is telling you a trash story, just smile. 

I wish it were different. Truly. Sometimes, it's tiring to fake smile. I had this one case last week where I was supposed to take a photo and these guys had already been douchebags to me so I wasn't happy. It was so hard putting up the fake smile and trust me, it was very fake. I just had to and I walked away the second I got the chance. 

The truth is we're not always gonna be in situations where we get to be genuinely happy but if you always have to give a fake smile, something is very wrong. If anyone in your life has ever said smiling doesn't mean being happy, watch the person closely. He or she may be going through a tough time and PS; they are fake smiling as hell. 

My best days are those days that I smile for real. Those days are hard to come by but it's okay. I'm gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay and we're gonna be okay. 

My advice...find something that make you truly happy and keep it around so that your bad mood fades away faster. 

Peace✌
Jojo 

Comments